At John Earle we have many years of experience in valuing all types of residential, commercial and agricultural property. With two of our partners being RICS registered valuers as well as an associate, you will be dealing with qualified professionals who will be able to provide you with high quality reports that are produced in accordance with the RICS global valuation standards.
In addition, one of our partners is a fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers and specialises in valuation of rural assets.
We can provide:
- Valuations for taxation and tax planning purposes – including probate and capital transfer taxation
- Valuations for restructuring of businesses
- Valuation of assets for family or business division
- Valuation of live and dead stock including annual stocktaking valuations
- Valuations to support litigation
- Valuations for purchase or sale of assets in SIPP and other pension funds
- Valuation of land and property for sale
- Valuation for building reinstatement purposes
Please contact one of our chartered surveyors and valuers to discuss your valuation requirements, we can then advise the most appropriate report for your purposes.
For Further Information Contact:
Peter Cornford, F.R.I.C.S, F.NAEA
Registered Valuer: 59067
01564 793 568
Richard Abbey, FRICS, FAAV
Registered Valuer: 77133
01564 793 702
Amelia Sheldon, AssocRICS
Registered Valuer: 6791844
01564 797 406